THE WEBSITE IS YOUR MOST IMPORTANT NON-CONTACT SELLING TOOL.
First impressions count
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results.
- 80% of business clients get their information about you from your website, not from paid adverts.
- 10 seconds is the average amount of time visitors spend on your homepage before they decide to stay or go to a competitor’s website.
Content is King
If your website contains something worth reading, then visitors will come. They’ll share your content with friends – and they will convert to customers. If you want to get onto Google Search Page One, your website must contain compelling, relevant information that people, not search engines, want to read and share.
DON’T SCRAP YOUR OLD WEBSITE WHEN ALL IT NEEDS IS A MAKEOVER
At Bill Blogs, I understand that you’re busy doing what you are good at – running your business. You don’t have time to sit down and write a blog or refresh a web page. But I do.
But if your web pages haven’t been reviewed or rewritten since your site was built, or you haven’t posted anything on your blog for a year, then what will visitors think about your business?
Sometimes it’s hard to see the wood for the trees. Let me take a look at what you do and find the compelling stories that make people want to like you, be you and ultimately buy from you.
LET ME DO THE WRITING FOR YOU
As a professional web copywriter and with your help, Bill Blogs researches and writes entertaining material that attracts the people you want to your website and makes Google Search sit up and take notice.
- New web content
- Blog posts
- Case studies and testimonials
- News articles
Is your LinkedIn profile working for you?
Could you be reaching a new audience on Facebook?
You don’t need the budget and web marketing team of a big corporation to have an effective online presence:
- I will create a coordinated social media timetale for you.
- I can refresh your LinkedIn and Facebook profiles, using every feature and every bit of space to boost your social media profile.
- And if you’re really busy, I’ll even write your tweets for you.
Have I mentioned I’m former journalists? I know what the media likes and I give it to them, increasing the chances of your press release appearing in print – just think of all that free publicity.
If you want to tell your news to the local community, there’s still no better way than through the local press.